Most sellers use a real estate agent. In fact, 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts*. Here are 5 reasons why sellers choose to work with a real estate agent:
1) To determine the best asking price for their home.
2) To market their home to sell to the most qualified buyers.
3) To help them prepare their home to sell and ensure it is at its best when it comes time for showings.
4) To keep up to date with changes in the real estate market.
5) To handle all aspects of the transaction.
Choosing to work with an agent to sell your home will mean less work, worry, and risk during an already busy and stressful time. Are you thinking of selling? Contact me today and let’s work together!
*Source – SIRVA Home Benefits Report